Monday, May 17, 2010

Parmigiano and Red Wine

This is a song I listened to last night for the first time..whlie drinking red wine and having a plate of  Parmigiano../

(I sugest you do the same when listening to it../)

Close your eyes, let the drops of red wine at the tip of your tonge entairtain you, let the scent drive you away and the Music dream your way../

Iro T.
xx

Angus & Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane from TSL on Vimeo.


She said, hello mister
Pleased to meet ya
I want to hold her,
I want to kiss her,
She smell the daisy,
She smell the daisy,
She drive me crazy,
She drive me crazy

Chorus: Gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane (X3)

Yeah, hey

Be my lover,

My lady river

But can i take ya,

Take ya higher

Chorus: Gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane (X4)

Hey hey
Gonna hold you,
Gonna kissing my arms
Gonna take you,
Away from home

(X2)

Chorus: Gonna take her for a ride on a big jet plane(X4)
Hey hey

P.s. Thank you Styl.

No comments:

Post a Comment